Tuesday 7 November 2017

Tiddly Inks challenge #207....Friends and Family...

Stamp- Mini and many friends
(available in digital format HERE.)

It's time for another fun challenge over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and it's time to feel thankful for all the love we have around us everyday. This month the Tiddly Inkers want you to think.....

Friends and Family!

 So think on makes for your friends and family!!

 (**remember...We love to see any new creation, a card, 3D project, journal page etc 
but you must use a Tiddly Inks stamp or image **)


I decided to go with one of my favourite ever stamp sets, Mini and Many friends, for those uber cute lil critters!! who wouldn't want a super sweet lil rabbit and hedgehog to be BFF's right?!!! (Now, they aren't available in clear stamp at the moment but pop to the store and add them to your wishlist and if enough peeps 'neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed' them and do that maybe Christy will get some made up for you!! he he!!! If you can't wait, just go right HERE and get them in digital format!!!)

I stamped them in Memento Rich Cocoa for a softer edge for when I coloured them up. I totally suck at no line colouring so softer ink colours like the browns are more in my comfort zone-aroo!!!

I have been especially lucky to have all my wonderful friends around me this year so this card goes to you all for the love, support and general Lou's big girl pants feelings you have all given me as I've pootled along with my hunchtit of notredame!!! All my beautiful messages, emails and happy mails have lifted me up in so much love I am sure I could conquer anything thrown at me.

Thank you for popping in on me, huge hugs Lou xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, Lou. There's nothing like feeling better and we're all glad that you do. I know you can't wait to be 100%. It's nice when it feels like the whole world and you against cancer. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous paper and a lovely card, Lou!

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)